Cruelty-Free Guide to #NSale
We're kind of obsessed with the attention that the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is getting this year. It's like every day our favorite bloggers and influencers share new top picks that are so cute and, duh, on sale! Who can say no to that?
For our Vegan and Cruelty-Free Fanatic friends out there, we thought we'd help you out by sharing some of our favorite #nsale picks which are Cruelty-Free. With so many products on sale across clothing, beauty & home, we were surprised how easy it was to avoid animal products, in addition to products tested on animals, while still reaping the benefits of up to 50% off discounts. Happy Shopping!
1. Ted Baker Bell Sleeve Top: Is it too soon to start thinking about holiday parties? Because this top would be perfect this upcoming season with the right necklace and/or shoes.
2. Milly Tweed Mini Skirt: This might be our favorite find from the sale. Absolutely love love love this miniskirt. Feminine and edgy at the same time.
3. Burberry Quilted Jacket: Another great find for Fall. Happy to share that this vegan jacket has 100% polyester-fiber fill; and, while it's on the pricier side, this closet staple will last for years.
4. Equipment Cotton Tunic: A classic blue and white stripe with the edge of that rose decal is fun and unexpected. We'd wear this to the office any day.
5. Hudson High Waisted Skinny Jeans: Love how versatile these super dark indigo jeans are. Also love that the stitching matches that dark indigo. And for less than $100, these are such a solid find.
Diptyque Candle Set: Sometimes it's hard to choose which Diptyque Candle scent to splurge on. Well, now you don't have to choose...and at 26% off, you also don't have to splurge. Win-win.
Nordstrom Alternative Down Comforter: We love taking advantage of sales to replace down and wool bedding and pillows. Kate actually has this comforter, and loves it.
Supergoop SPF 50 3 Pack: Yes, yes, a million times yes. This is one of our favorite sunscreen brands, what a great excuse to stock up!
Molton Brown Body Wash 2 Pack: We've been Molton Brown fanatics for years. Their body washes are so thick, they give you a 30 second sense of being at the spa from the comfort of your own shower.
Dr Dennis Gross Radiance Set: One of our all time fave skin care products. We both use these a few times a week to keep skin clear of blemishes. The price might look steep, but 90 treatments will get you through about 6 months (disregard the daily use reco, 3x/week is enough).